- You can purchase a different fare type for your outward and return journeys when making your original booking
- Amendments to all fare types will incur the cost of any extras added e.g. extra persons, cabins, meals etc.
- Upgrades from Economy to Flexi are not permitted, but you may upgrade from Flexi to Premium
- Premium fare is not available on our Rosslare – Cherbourg route
- Express boarding/disembarkation is not available on the Liverpool - Belfast, Harwich - Hook of Holland or Gothenburg - Kiel routes
- Express boarding/disembarkation is not available on the Cairnryan- Belfast route for vehicles towing a trailer or caravan
- Express boarding/disembarkation is not available for vehicles or horseboxes over 7m in length.
- Express boarding is not included on our Karlskrona - Gydnia route
- Stena Plus is not included on routes between Germany, Poland, Latvia, Denmark and Sweden
- Stena Plus fare shown is for Irish Sea routes. Upgrade from £15 pp on our Harwich - Hook of Holland route
- Please note that if you upgrade to Stena Plus, seats must be purchased for all passengers travelling
- Also note that children under 8 years old are not permitted in the Stena Plus lounge on the Cairnryan - Belfast, Liverpool - Belfast, Holyhead - Dublin & Fishguard - Rosslare routes.
Amending or cancelling your booking
Simply visit the Manage Bookings or Login section located at the top right of the site and follow the instructions.
Should you wish to cancel your booking, a refund (if applicable) will be issued automatically to the debit or credit card used at the time of payment.